Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Back at it again

Hello everyone! I'm back! I've actually never left but didn't have anything super exciting to post. I'm sure many of you are not ready to even think about back to school set up past pinning some ideas on pinterest but the time has come.

After a lazy summer, trip to Mexico, and an even shorter one to Galveston, I've decided the time has come. I have started on a few projects and hope the room will eventually come together. Here is a little peek at what I've been up to:
1. Closet before and after
2. Painting hideous green wall to a hopefully nicer blue color(almost done)
3. Above door decor :) figured I better not label my classroom bar and go with my last name Barrett!
4. New rug from ikea! (prob too small and hard to keep clean but I love it)
5. Reupholstering ugly blue and green couches with a white and black polka vinyl (help please)

6. And if that weren't enough...just found out I'm expecting baby #3!

I have my work cut out for me don't I?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jessica! I was watching your blog and thought I propose a renewal of the design to make it look more professional. I leave my blog if you're interested, I love working with my colleagues!!
    http://oxanadesign.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete